The most important aspect of any business is selecting and retaining top people. Think about the last person you hired. After you selected them, did they work out as intended? Or were they somebody unlike what you thought?
Research shows success to hiring top people depends on asking the right questions; behavior-based questions. Save time and effort by using these five questions to help evaluate your next applicant’s past behavior, judgment, and initiative.
1. Give me an example when you . . .
2. Describe a crisis your organization faced and how you managed it.
3. Tell me about the time you reached out for additional responsibility.
4. Tell me about the largest project you’ve worked on.
5. Tell me about the last time you broke the rules.
About Us: Alkar Human Resources has been providing the highest-quality candidates to Napa, Solano and Sonoma area businesses. We take the time to deliver personal service with customized staffing solutions so you can focus on what you do best…running your business.
For more information, click here.